Our products are warranted for the period of twelve (12) months from the original date of purchase, against defective materials and workmanship. In the event that warranty service is required, you should return the product to the retailer from whom it was purchased or send it to our address at your cost.
1. The warranty is only valid if, when warranty service is required, the warranty form (www.elsi.com.au/tech-support) is fully and properly completed and is presented with the original invoice or sales slip or confirmation, and the serial number (if applicable) on the product has not been defaced.
2. ELSI’s obligations are limited to the repair or, at its discretion, replacement of the product or the defective part.
3. This product is not considered to be defective in materials nor workmanship by reason that it requires adaptation in order to conform to national or local technical or safety standards force in any Country other than the one for which the product was originally designed and manufactured. This warranty will not cover, and no re-imbursement will be made for such adaption nor any damage which may result.
4. This warranty covers none of the following:
a) Periodic check-ups, maintenance and repair or replacement of parts due to normal wear and tear.
b) Cost relating to transport, removal or installation of the product.
c) Misuse, including the failure to use this product for its normal purposes or incorrect installation.
d) Damage caused by Lightning, Water, Fire, Acts of God, War, Public Disturbances, incorrect mains voltage, improper ventilation or any other cause beyond the controlof ELSI.
5. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excludedunder the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to areplacement or refund for a major failure and compensationfor any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. Youare also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced ifgoods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does notamount to a major failure.
Contact: ELSI CUSTOMER SUPPORT(ELSI AUSTRALIA PTY LTD trading as “ELSI”) Level 2, 541 Blackburn Road, Mount Waverley 3149. Victoria, Australia. Web: www.elsi.com.auEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org
This Refund Policy is applicable to purchases made from Elsi Australia Pty Ltd, ‘elsionline.com.au'
Change of Mind
Please choose carefully as refunds are not normally provided where you have simply changed your mind, made a wrong selection or simply found the item cheaper elsewhere. We recommend you carefully preview any orders before adding them to your shopping cart and proceeding with your order.
Goods Damaged in Transit
If any goods arrive damaged, please contact our Support Team as soon as possible. Our Support Team will arrange to have the damaged item returned to us and either replace the product or refund the price to you. Damaged goods must be returned to us in the condition received by you with all original packaging.
Under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 and under other consumer laws applying in each State and Territory, you have the right to have goods replaced, repaired or to receive a refund where:
- the goods are faulty;
- the goods are wrongly described;
- the goods are different from a sample shown to you;
- and/or the goods do not do what they are supposed to do.
These consumer guarantees are implied into all consumer contracts and cannot be excluded, restricted or modified. These are in addition to any voluntary warranties offered by a manufacturer. Any shipping costs to return the original product to us will be at our cost, where we consider the goods to have breached a consumer guarantee. If on examination of goods returned to us we find that the goods not to be in breach of the consumer guarantees, we may charge you a fee for examining the goods, and any cost to return the goods to you.
Please note that goods must be returned within a reasonable period and you may be asked to demonstrate that the problem with the goods was not your fault. Consumer Guarantees do not apply where in ourreasonable opinionthe goods becameunacceptable due to fair wear and tear, or by a customer’s misuse, failure to use the goods in accordance with manufacturer's instructions, or failure to take reasonable care.
Refunds will be issued by us or via PayPal, as applicable. Refunds will normally be processed within 7 days. Contact Where you have an issue relating to your Order, please immediately contact our Support Team. Please have your order number handy.
This refund policy is not intended to exclude or limit any rights which you may have under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 or equivalent State or Territory laws